Do you qualify to participate?
Be part of a life changing piece of sleep research and receive a Google Nest Mini, a LIFX Mini Day & Dusk smart light, and a month subscription to SleepSpace app. To qualify you must have:
Live in North America
2 LIFX devices (any model)
Connected your LIFX account and Google Assistant account
Answered the short survey below!
What you'll get!
But wait there's more!
- A new light intervention created by Stanford PhDs, Google, and LIFX designed to improve your sleep quality.
- You will get a summary of your sleep by a sleep expert.
- Most importantly, you will be contributing to invaluable citizen science.
About the Study
The research is conducted by Dr Daniel Gartenberg PhD, CEO of SleepSpace.
Dr Gartenberg, LIFX and Google are all interested in how light and control of it can improve sleep. They will use this group data to improve future product development and make the insights they find publicly available.
3 week study
- It’s non-intrusive, no devices must be worn (optional use of Apple Watch) and nothing that will prevent you from sleeping (we want to improve your sleep!)
We’ll track your sleep with your iPhone
- Placed on your bed
- It can sense slight movement and sound.
We will provide you custom lighting experiences for week 2 and 3.
- These are designed to optimize your sleep and gain insights into the role light can play in both getting to sleep and waking up.
You will be sent 4 short surveys to report on how you feel your sleep is going.
- At start (8-10 mins), end of week 1 (3-4 mins), end of week 2 (3-4 mins), end of study (8-10 mins). Easy!
Get started now by answering the questionnaire, and get ready for the best sleep of your life, whilst helping the field of sleep science!
This link will take you to a survey that is hosted by Proactive Life Inc (owner of the SleepSpace brand) who are the experts conducting the study on behalf of LIFX and Google. Within the survey, you will find the consent form which outlines all the details of how your data will be handled.
Google, Youtube and Google Nest Mini are trademarks of Google LLC.